Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Farewell


I really can't believe it. Received a sms from her and said that she's going KL study today. Surprised? Ya..never knew time passed so fast. Her decision really surprised everyone. But it's her own decision. As her friend, I just can support her and let her go to do what she want. Her leaving really brings back a lot of memories.

I remember we knew each other since Form 1. Never really close. But her voice and her laughter still the loudest. ha ha! Remember when we got close was in Form 5. Always hang out together. Go her house,come my house. Talked about our dirty little secrets..he he~still remember when I bored, I'll text her.."Ker..want go yc?" OLDTOWN will always be our first choice..(because near our house) We always hold hands and go walk walk..like little kids right? But it's a habit between me and her. When tired,she'll lay her head on my shoulder.(OMG..sounds like lesbian!) Don't worry we're not..maybe we are more than friends..Best friends?? ^^

She always be the camera girl when we camwhore because she has the skill..ha ha! wonder who will replace her job after she leave.....hmm...i still remember when she has conflict with our gang. Sad moment for her because I'm just right beside her. Those time was long ago..now everyone is happy together. Well maybe because we are 18 now..

Honestly, among all the friends..I hang out with her the most..maybe because our houses are nearby each other..a lot of fun memories we had together..those memories are precious for me.. Hope she'll never forget about those memories we had..

I wish her all the best..concentrate on your study..never never forget her friends (i know she won't).. lastly, I'll miss you! Love ya!!!!! Muackz X1000!!!

KEI & KEI FOREVER













No comments:

Post a Comment