Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The End


I guess there's no turning back now..No matter how hard I tried to change myself..I know you won't love me more..Although I expected this will happen..but I never know it hurt so badly that I feel like wanna take a knife and stab into my heart..Now, I know too much thing that I don't know which one you said is true and which one is not..I really hope that you loved me before..I really hope that all the thing you said is from your heart..

No matter what happen..I want you to know that I'll always be there for you..whenever you need me,I'll always here..by your side..although I know you don't need me anymore..

Thank you for all the love memories you given to me..I will bury this memories in my heart..I think this is the last time I'll say..
I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment