Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunset of my life


What is your greatest escape?
Beaches? Underwater world? Faraway islands?
For me, 
watching the sun slowly descend and disappear beyond the horizon while a riot of colour bursts and paints the sky with bright hues.
and yes,
I'm talking about SUNSET! 
I've been stuck in Malaysia for almost 19 years. The most beautiful sunset I ever seen is when I went out to my house's balcony to catch some breath.LOL! I know I'm lame. Haha!
So, I made a list of my dream places to go to.

10 best places to see sunset :)

Sentosa Island, Singapore
Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro
The Maldives, Indian Ocean
Cape Town, South Africa
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Great Pyramids, Egypt
Serengeti, Tanzania
Taj Mahal, India
Santorini, Greece
Santa Monica Pier, Los Angeles

This is fantabulous~
Santa Monica Pier, Grand Canyon, Serengeti and Taj Mahal are definitely my favourites. 
Argh~This time I just wanna sing.."I wanna be a billionaire~So freaking bad~"
Although I know is the same sunset I see in Malaysia..but..but...
it just looks so damn different! 
Wait me..one day I'll pack my bag and I'll be there!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment