Monday, June 20, 2011

SuperGT

For once, this is the first time I worked till so damn tired. Ticketing, redemption and merchandise. I did these all in 4 days! Although is tiring, but I do had a lot of fun. I learnt how to use the credit card machine, touch N go machine and learnt how to deal with the customers. All the JP Motorsport workers are very nice especially Aunty May Chin, Damien, Ruben, Ruben's parents and Gigi and made some new friends. Thank you for taking care of us! We miss Yong Jia soo much! LOL! Seriously, I gained so much experience. First time work till so happy. Every night laughed like crazy, thanks to Gkee and Irving. Haha! I miss that 4 days. All the sweats and laughters, I won't forget. Nice working with everyone especially JiaWen, XiaoWen, Gordon, YingHao, Gkee, Irving and Yong Jia!

Wish I can turn back time!
Love you guys so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment