Friday, July 31, 2009

Nothing seems right in this world




Sometimes it seems like the world is falling down,
The sun is still shining although the rain is falling,
Walking alone without direction, wondering where to go,
My tears is falling but no one knows,
No matter how red my eyes gonna be,no one knows,
I do not know how is my life gonna be,
I'm scared of being alone, being left out,
Scared of being rejected, scared of living in this world,
Which full of dishonest people,
People who made me cry,people who stab my back,
People who does not understand me,
I try so hard to live in this world,
Try to smile most of the time,try to make people happy,
Try to make people won't hate me,
But nothing seems to be right,
In this world I'm alone.....

Angel's property
Do not copy paste

No comments:

Post a Comment