Monday, August 3, 2009

[Message] My BIG Day~!


Well,I just wanna thanks all my family and friends who wished me..Thank you to all of you because you all made my life brighten..All the disaster and triumph we been through,I'll always remember that we are together!

To my best friend who I knew her for almost 7 years..I won't forget all the thing we been through..We fought,we laughed,we cried,we scream..Although we are totally different person,but that's what made us become best friends! And all my friends..maybe this is our last year together..many things happen..many things change..but all I wish that we all will always remember each other always!

Last but not least,thank you to my lovely family..I know I'm not a very good daughter and sister.. I'm sorry..A BIG THANK YOU TO MY MUMMY!!! I know I always made you angry and worry.. but you always forgive me..everything that you've done,I'll always remember it in my heart,mind and soul~and my sis who always be there for me..I LOVE YOU!! Muackzz!!! Oh~my dumb dumb brother..haha!! Thank you to you too..although you always tease me..hehe~

To a person who always loved me and cared for me..my father~I'll always keep you in my heart forever...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment