Tuesday, December 28, 2010

By your side


I'm tired.
There's no one that I can trust. This world is scary. Creepy. Coldness is all around me.
Daddy.
Why you bring me to this world and leave me alone here?
I'm tired to be strong. I'm tired to act nothing happen all the time.
I don't want to be a fool laughing and smiling when I don't need to.
Sometimes I just wanna keep my mouth shut and leave my mind blank.
When I think someone will understand me,I'm totally wrong.

Every time when I hear my friends talk about their dad.
My heart aches but I still put a smile on my face.
I always tell myself "I'm fine"
Love me for 15 years.
No matter how rebel I am, no matter how childish I am.
You always hug me.
Now I need a hug from you. Where are you?

I hate it when my friends purposely say something about my dad.
They always say "I'm sorry" and act like they accidently say it out.
Though I acted nothing but I'm not that stupid.

Friends? Not all friends can be trusted.
Lover? They'll leave you one day too.

Daddy.
One day..someday.. I'll accompany you.





1 comment: