Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Drive! Drive! Drive!


Finally! I drove a car! LOL! The feeling of sitting on the driver seat, touching the steering, releasing the hand break, reversing the car, start the car, park the car etc. All these feeling, I can't believe it I felt it just now! Seriously, just now is so damn random. I randomly said I wanna drive the car. But actually I'd been curious about the feeling of driving a car as my mum don't really let me to drive her car because it's manual =.= Thanks to my brave friend, CC! Seriously, thank you for letting me to drive your mini car as I'm seriously really didn't have any experience in driving a car before. It's awesome! I'm not really scared but I'm actually more excited when I'm driving it. Can't help myself smiling when driving just now. LOL! I'm not very worry as the car is auto. The feeling of it is totally awesome~I never knew drive car can be so exciting and challenging! Love that feeling sooo muchhh! Today is definitely became one of my favourite day~My first time of driving a car on the road. I won't forget this day : 21st Dec! Seriously, I can't wait for my second round!!

this picture is just for illustration xD

PS : I'm actually driving illegally.. shh~


No comments:

Post a Comment