Friday, August 5, 2011

My birthday 3/8/11 ♥

This year is the best birthday celebration I ever had!
Thank you Jian Yang,Hau Hui,Takmin,Davies,Wei Kei,Sok Yee,Jia Min, Elaine,Qi Jia,Ah Leong and their friends for giving me a really surprising birthday! Thank you my sui por Wei Kei purposely came here to celebrate my birthday *touch :')* 
Thank you to JiaWen,Xiao Wen,Yee Wen,Pei Rong,Chi Yan,Gordon,Ying Hao and Ah Geek for lighten up my days after so many things that happened! 
Thank you to all my classmates that wished me and celebrated my birthday with me!
Thank you to those who sang birthday song to me in the lecture hall!
Thank you all my ji muis and brothers who learnt korean birthday song for me!
Thank you Shu Min and Susen who came that night!
Thank you everyone who gave me those lovely presents
I love it very bery much!
Thank you so much everyone!
I know a million thanks are not enough,
so I'm gonna say a billion thanks to all of you!
hahahaha
Love y'all! 
  
The most important, thank you to my lovely family who I love very very much!

"I wish...."
The leng zhais xD

The leng luis XD


Thank you 姐,哥,妈咪,姐夫,林儿,Boon,Yit Yee,JoAnn and Cat!

Thank you my love ones!
 THANK YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment