Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Reason is YOU♥

I don't need a reason to smile as I walk down the street
I don't need a reason for my heart to feel complete
No another question
I tell you no one could take your place
I guess that maybe the answer is written all over my face

I don't need a reason to dance under the stars
I don't need a reason to blast a song in a car
No another question
awhile I glow when I see you
I guess that maybe the answer is that I just wanna be with you

Cause I've been,I've been noticing you,noticing me as I notice you
I think it's kinda funny, I will like you like I do
Baby I am crazy for you
So hot sparks are flying
this is love the way I'd chine in
Met you on the avenue
I love to smile
And the reason is YOU

Tiffany Alvord
The Reason is You 

No comments:

Post a Comment