Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011


So, this is the first day of 2011. Great! I don't feel refresh nor happy. I rather feels tired. A year had passed. A year older. A new experience.

Let's talk about last year! Well, 2010 for me is a life full of experience. I met new friends. My lovely SN11G who always support me and help me through hardness and sadness. I enjoyed my trip to Pontian! It is certainly the best trip in 2010! Love you guys so much! Thank you for everything that you all did for me. It made me felt like I'm glad to have friends like you all, Jiawen, Siew Wen, Gordon, Yee Wen and Ying Hao. Hmm..in 2010, I also learn how to love someone. In love is certainly nice. You got to feel the warmth and the love from the people you love. Isn't it nice? But in the same year, I also felt the feeling of being dump. 7 months of happiness , 3 months of sadness. And now I'm tired. But you just don't even care about my feeling. Great~ 2010 is not a good year for me. For you is good. For me is bullshit! Time passed fast and everything happened so sudden. What the hell?

2011. What will it be for me? I hope it won't be the same as 2010. Study hard! Graduate!

Farewell 2010! Hello 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment