Saturday, January 8, 2011

8th Jan


I HATE Saturday classes! Why college also got replacement? Weird~we need to replace for 31st Jan too. What the...... Hmm.. Thank god I'm full of energy today. If not, I sure will skip class. Well, nothing much to say about today. Oh yeah! Finally finished my GP assignment. History about Gabriele Falloppio. A guy who actually promote and invented condoms. Thanks to him that we're not getting pregnant. Haha! Just joking~=)

Well, chatted with someone today. Seriously, I got nothing to talk. Just randomly talk. His last words really got me. What do you mean by that? If you think I don't have the right to worry about you, please F off then. You really made me upset. I know you don't care about me but I still got my own right to care about others. I hate to write about you because it made me realize how stupid I am. But besides than blog, I got no one to talk to about this. You always find me when you're bored. No matter how busy I am, I'll always say I'm not busy. Stupid me~

No comments:

Post a Comment