Friday, September 9, 2011

Coffee Over Milk ♥

When you smile, everytime I see you,
I feel good
What’s with my heart pounding, everytime I see you?
Cuter than the cat
More aromatic than the milk
Smell better than the coffee, I like you Oh
Sweeter than cafe latte, Smell better than mocha
Your eyes is more tender than marshmallow
Somehow I don’t know my heart
My heart pounds, I don’t know how to stop
Flutters like spring’s wind, Tender like a jelly
Twinkling, you’re brighter than the jewels
Stronger than espresso, More bitter than chocolate
Your love is more thrilling than roller coaster
You and me round and round, sometimes shakily
When our hand touched, When we’re next to each other
My face turns red again 
I laugh all day long because I’m thinking about you
I fell in love with you
What’s with my heart pounding, shaking?


1 comment: