Sunday, September 4, 2011

To a friend of mine


Suddenly feels like writing this, a story of mine.

I was once very close to this guy. He's a very nice guy indeed and a very good friend too.
We always go play, talk, and laugh together. Seriously, I miss that moment. But one day, he seldom talk to us, mix us and sometimes I felt like he doesn't even wanna talk to me. What happened? I have no idea. I always thought I have a bunch of nice classmates but I think I'm too naive to think about that. I don't even know what I did till some of them jealous hate me so much. I'm actually very sincere to treat you as friend. Is it because I'm too straight-forward or what? I never say bad things about you or anyone else seriously. I'm actually quite miss the way you touch my head. Only you did that to me. I miss you my friend. Please don't put a barrier between you and us. We never want you to choose a side but you did it yourself. We respect your decision and we never mad at you. I hope you will know that we very miss you like A LOT!

I miss you my friend. very much.

Really hope you will see this.

This is written sincerely
from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment