Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hold My Hand

Everytime I happen to turn my head,I catch your eyes.
For several nights, you keep appearing in my dreams all night long, 
how you torment me?
Out of all the empty seats here,
you just had to choose the seat next to mine.
Without even realising it, this silly laughter starts pouring out of me.
Without realizing, before I knew it, your mischievous way of talking,
I want to hear it over and over again
From far away, you’re walking over here, our eyes meet.
What should I do?
How long will you act as if you know nothing?
I like you, so much that I can’t take it any more.
How long will you merely steal glances at me?
Tell me your thoughts, I mean stop pretending you know nothing.
That’s enough, you don’t have to think any further.
Just as your heart is saying to you,
Hold my hand now.


IU-Hold my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment