Monday, September 28, 2009

CHOCOLATE




In your eyes there is a place for me
and when you look at me
I'm one happy person
I love you
I'm so happy
I'm proud

The person who I will pray for
The person who I love with my heart
The person who I will protect within my power
You are the only one,you are my only pride

My overflown heart
Sings this love song for you

Sweeter than chocolate
I'll tell you,that's what your love is
You're precious to me
You're my angel,you're my everything
Stronger than the scent of coffee
I want to show you my love
You'll be forever than one for me
From now I want to tell everybody about us

You are like a midsummer breeze
The ON button from my television remote
I'm only hurt when you're not near
because you are the only one for me
Your profound love is just as the comforting touch of grandme
and leaving behind my origins
The person I can wake up next to after sleeping late into the morning
There is only one for me, I want to tell people about our love
You're my only happiness,my pride

Walking side by side
Holding your hand
I'm a lucky person
I love you
I'm so happy
I'm proud

Truly loving you
This love is truly sweet
Since you bring happiness to me
You're my eternal joy
my future,my everything
Day by day I will tell you
I love you more than the day before
Forever by your side
Your are the only one for me, you're my jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment