Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shelter



Like the wind avoids the rain, I am watching you from my shelter
Even though my love for you overflows
Can I love you? Can I hold you?
Im about to drown in my worries. I cant forgive myself for hesitating.
I want to know why, I want to know why

When we met my girl, I knew it would be like this
Do you feel me? The only one Ive been looking for
I cant breathe my word. My words turn into tears
Do you feel me? The sound of the rain that hits my heart
I always want to keep you smiling. Im sorry that I made you sad [T/N hang your head]
But please keep waiting
Dont give up your love, stay by my side
I need your love, I need your love

If I reach out my hand, my girl, Ill believe that youll be able to understand
Do you feel me? Even if there are wounds left
The place you are is my world. If you open the doors again
Do you feel me? I want to feel your sound


No comments:

Post a Comment