Wednesday, April 21, 2010

20/4/2010 ♥


It's kinda expected..He came back to see me~He so cute when he looked for me everywhere while I already saw him walking around..haha! The sad thing is that..I'M WORKING~TT
Hold hand also hard..don't need say hug lo! Hmm..I just can see him for almost 2 hours~ sad... I made him angry..I don't want to..I'm just very sad~~can't he just stay a little longer??? So that I can really can talk to him and see him properly..but I'm glad that he came back to see me on this day..maybe 2 months not very important for some couples..for us..every months is important because we went through a lot to stay together.. Dumb dumb~I really happy that I can see you..and I'm sorry that I did that..is out of my control~ sorry~><

anyway...
HAPPY 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY~

ps: I really hope I can give you the thing~><

~Love you~

2 comments: