Friday, April 9, 2010

Can't wait!


At last got offered from TARC..glad!!! I went to see the room in Setapak..Hmm..not bad because got air conditioner..haha!! Will be moving in on 1st May..I wanna leave Kuantan as fast as possible!! Wan move away from all those childish and nonsense people!! No freedom in Kuantan~TT

Before I move to KL, I seriously hope my mum will move to Teluk Intan..she'll be more happy there..since my family in Teluk Intan is my lovely ones..maybe because I grown up there.. They are different from Kuantan "people"..Because they are more simple and open minded.. Seriously, I LOVE THEM MORE!!!!

And I most probably won't go back kuantan often..(that's great) maybe will going back Teluk Intan more often..hahaha!! Miss them so much!!! In Teluk Intan no worries at all~

~20 more days to go~

1ST MAY! HERE I COME!


1 comment: