Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PARKSON memories


Started my work on 10th April..as PARKSON promoter~Seriously this job can use one word to describe..B.O.R.I.N.G~! I wonder how can those promoters can work till almost 1 or 2 years.. Thank god I got a few friends to accompany me..Jentin,Sok Yee,Yee Ven,Wen Liang, Albert, Johari and Sindy 'jie jie'~Thank you! I won't forget the moment I worked at Parkson..first time almost kena molest~TT First time killed flies~eww! Not a bad memories though~^^ Love to share stories with Jentin again~Now,I ended my journey at Parkson~ enjoy the moment we hang out in the fitting room..^^


we're LESBIAN~XD

omg! her mouth stinks! LOL

crazy~

emo-ing

we're ugly~we know! XD


1 comment:

  1. i worked there for half year b4...i also felt glad coz i have some friends there!if not,we'll die fast!lol

    ReplyDelete