Sunday, April 25, 2010

Digi Day

24/4/2010

This is the first day I worked for Digi..one word..TIRED~
need to wake up at 5.45am..after that went to PASAR!! All uncles and aunties~
But not bad because got quite a lot of customers..thanks to Cake~He bring me go ponteng kerja.. So,we went to 7 Eleven..

After that, went to sing k with Eileen,Yit Yee,Yi Ming,Qi Zing and Sin Yee~ we didn't get our rest..XD we felt damn sleepy~we went to mega for our 2nd attack! Got quite a lot of customers.. And the lazy Cake go ponteng kerja again..left me alone wandering..

3rd destination is at pasar malam~wah!! No one choi u langsung! Coz all busy buy food to eat and go home..but got some nice or u can say 3 8 ppl asked..and kena tipu by me~muahahaha! At last I got 40+ customers..not bad la~

The happiest thing is I met a lot of new friends~leng zhai leng lui oso got! Haha!!
Hope to see them next time~!

Digi! Always the smarter choice!
(thinking twice bout that)
LOL!

1 comment:

  1. ur 'Digi! Always the smarter choice!' was so 'obvious'!my eye so 'big' also can't see clearly lah!

    ReplyDelete