Thursday, November 11, 2010

11th Nov


Finally moved to our new house..Although the room seems a little bit small but it still manage to fit us in..The owner of this house seems nice..everything was ready for us..he even helped us to clean the fan..how sweet~haha! Hope there will no any problem in our new house..

Confused! How? Should I? Or should not? I want to go Johor with you guys..but but~I really bo money liao!! So sorry! If my mum really let..I will fly there to meet you all! Haha! See how things go..=)

Hmm..everytime I move to new house..I don't know why I will think of you..while I know I shouldn't..maybe this became one of my habit..your presence..your smell..and your every touch~ I played a game called Find Out Your Friends Secret in Facebook..I typed your name..and the result is "Lucas Fazzwan loves you a lot"..how I wish this was true..Really miss this words from you..the three little words as my goodnight..the three little words that makes my heart flutters.. but I know it's not gonna happen..

Oh yeah..I FAILED!

No comments:

Post a Comment