Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Screwed


Nervously standing outside the college hall waiting the door to open..everyone having last discussion to refresh our mind..the door finally open..We went into the war destination..The papers are on the table waiting for us...When I flipped through the papers, WTF! 7 subjective and 30 objective?! Are you serious?! And we need to finish it in 1 1/2 hours?! OMFG! Can't waste too much time..quickly grabbed my pen and start doing it..wasted 45 minutes on my objectives..left 45 minutes more to do my subjective..God~First question..OMG! Second question..SHIT! Third ques..I gave up!! T.T Not even have the time to finish half of the paper..at least give me some time to write crap on the paper! Time's up! That's it Wong An Gel..You did your best to save it..but that's the end..I'm sorry..

I think 80% or maybe 99% that my scholarship gonna fly away from me..I'm sorry mummy~sorry my family~I did my best..hope you all will forgive me..I will do my best in AS and A2 exam! I will be like nerd..holding my books..staying in the library and study! I won't let you all disappointed on me anymore..!

but how am I gonna survive? Money is the main problem of everything..Should I just sell myself? Hmm~

Biology tomorrow..no more mood to continue study..just can't wait this test ends!

~wish someone can hug me tightly now~



No comments:

Post a Comment