Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tired of you!


My mum called me just now..while we talked like normal..but once she said this,"Why you don't want to study Mable's that course?" And again..again..I fed up! You think I'm what? Testing machine? I failed..so? You don't even have the trust on your own daughter..how am I suppose to do well?! If this course cheap then study this..that course cheap then study that.. Better don't study!! I don't want to give up half of the course..This is the path I choose myself..and you agreed..but now? WTF! Is not that I wanna be disrespectful..but mum! I'm not a toy! And you want me to continue study then just let me be..Nurse is what I wanna do..so stop force me to do other stuff again! You know how fed up I am? You scold sis that she didn't continue her study..now I am continuing mine..so don't force me! I just wanted to study happily..stop giving me pressure.. If you want me to quit and work..sorry..my life isn't gonna go anywhere by this..and by that time..I don't think I can afford to take care of you..I'm planning my future..if I failed, just let me be..I rather I failed in my choice than failed in yours..

everyone believe in me..except you..what you want from me?
I'm getting tired with all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment