Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2AM

It's 2am now..I don't know why I'm still awake..I'm having class tomorrow morning at 9am..but I can't sleep..Sok Yee and Shu Min are sleeping like pigs..only me who is still awake..><

I don't even know what is in my mind now..miss? homesick? nope~just suddenly very miss my niece and my sis..don't know why I miss her so much..After she got married, I met her once a week..since I live in KL now..my memories when she still unmarried suddenly popped out in my mind..I miss sleeping with her..miss when she kacau me when I'm very sleepy..miss pillow talk with her..She's the one who I grew up with..we seldom fight..we shared laughs and tears together..I miss those moments..~

Yesterday night..I got insomnia..thanks to the teh tarik~I listened to song so that I can fell asleep..but the more I listen,the more I miss my dad..I miss my dad's moustache~the way he snuggle me..the way he 'tham' me..the moments we cooked together..miss the moments we always went to pasar together..miss sing songs in the car with him..miss the way he manja me..sad that the one who I love the most in my family had gone forever..he won't come back to scold me..cold war with me..cook with me..sing with me..It's almost 3 years without him by my side..Sometimes I already get use to it..but I'll miss him in my heart everyday..especially when I saw other people hold hands with their dads..chat happily with their dads..it made me envy.. very envy..now,I didn't say or shout "爸爸!" this words..but this words will remain in my heart forever..

Appreciate the one you have now before you regret..Don't wait cause the time won't wait for you..

I MISS ANNIE
~I LOVE DADDY~

2 comments:

  1. wei~mummy leh?must miss her a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! mummy dun need write come out de~~u know i know can liao~~~ LOL

    ReplyDelete