Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PHYSICS! YOU'RE OUT!


2nd day of my class~I dropped Physics!! Haha!!
Now I know drop a subject is so easy..First,you need to go school office to take the form..after that,fill up the form..the most hard is to find Miss Hwang~as a freshman in TARC,I have no idea where is the lecturer's office..I asked the people from Admission Enquiry..And the guy replied me,"I don't know" ==" these sentences flied in my mind.."he knew it..he just don't wanna tell me!!" At last I found her room..waited for few minutes because she busily chatted with some random lecturer~this is the conversation between Miss Hwang and Miss Wong :

Wong : Good afternoon~I would like to drop subject.
Hwang : Girl..why u wanna drop??
Wong : Because I wanna pursue my degree in nursing..
Hwang : So,you wanna concentrate more on Bio Chem?
Wong : Ya~

That's all~!

Sorry to Miss Ong..eventhough you just teached me for 2 days..but thanks for teaching me..^^
The best thing is...I went home earlier because my classes had cancel!! I don't need to stay till 6pm!! ^^

GOODBYE PHYSICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment