Friday, May 14, 2010

L.O.V.E.

Love..

I think the meaning for this words is different for everyone..maybe some of them don't believe in LOVE anymore..been hurt..in pain..so they choose not to believe..

Some people believe in LOVE because they trust the special person in their heart..well,not only trust..when they met their special someone,there's some special feeling in their heart..you just wanna see them everyday..talk to them everyday..hug them everyday..you'll miss him/her although didn't meet for few hours..

"Don't LOVE because of LUST" heard this sentences before? One must not LOVE someone because you are lusting for a girlfriend/boyfriend..That's not true love..At last, you'll hurt others or hurt yourself..don't because of lust,you did the wrong thing..

Some people thinks that LOVE is a game..they thought they are good in LOVE..but they never knew they the real meaning of it..some people say love doesn't mean they have to be together.. I heard this words a lot of time..from my brother..from some asshole..and even from my boyfriend..If love doesn't have to be together..why you even wanna start a relationship? If you said that to break up with a girl/a guy, you're an asshole!

Well..for me? Don't ask silly question..I'm in love now..LOVE mean a lot to me..I did some love personality test with my roommies..It stated there that if I in love with someone..I'll don't care everything just to be with him..that's true..I'm that kind of people..because I don't want to feel regret..Although I never know what will happen tomorrow..next week..next month..or 10 more years..I just don't want to do the thing that I will regret when I grown up..Everything I can let my family to decide for me..even my future studies..but not my relationship..because that's the only thing I have it for my own..I love him..that's the only that's matter..

If you're a parents,think..why you in love with your husband? Why you want to be with him until your hair turned white? That's the reason we fell in love with our true love..you had found yours..let your own sons/daughters decide theirs..

~I LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment