Monday, May 17, 2010

First day of class


My first day of class..can't believe..I late for my first class..well,I attended Malaysian Studies early in the morning..Malaysian Studies=HISTORY~My Malaysian Studies lecturer called Thaya..I thought is a woman..but it turned out..a guy..I didn't know that my lecturer is blind..although the class is boring..and I almost fell asleep~*sok yee slept in the class XD* In the end of the class,I only knew that he is blind..A bit shocked but also feel that he's very 'geng'! But seriously..the way he talking can make me fell into my wonderland~

I had my rest time for one hour..ALONE! Walked around the school like an idiot..went to buy a drink..called dunno what calamansi?? LOL! No idea what is it called..after that,I went to find Sok.. chatted with her for a while..found out that her class got two girls look like 狐狸精~XD Sok said another one is a friendly 狐狸精..=="

Physics class..thank god the lecturer hall don't have hypnotised machine..XD Can't believe first class of Physics already got homework..TT Physics is still the same..When teacher teach, it seems easy.. When see the question,"What the hell is that??" Planning to drop Physics though~

In my Biology practical class..seriously..my eyes is like == The teacher is like mumbling to himself..his voice damn soft..and I don't even know what he's talking..Fine..Don't blame him..LOL

At last is my Pure Maths tutorial..Like the teacher..her name is Ng Sze Fern..she shared her 18 years old moments..and we had a little ice breaking activities..found out that my class got a lot of Sarawakians~no Liang Zhai~TT

Conclusion of my first day of school is..well..we'll see after a few more classes..XD made few friends..^^ One from Puchong..another one is from Port Dickson..

Ate rice with egg,kimchii and sardine..ate Bobo Cha Cha today!! Hehe~
He dunno 30th is what day..waste my time counting the days..100th..hmm~

Anyway,
CHEER AND SMILE!
~my friends said no point to be moody~
^^

1 comment: