Friday, May 21, 2010

520~

Nothing special in college today..I love my Biology practical teacher! She looks like a student in college..but she said,"I'm not as young as you all thought." XD She's very sporting..and very easy to talk to..Maybe that is why I like her~^^

As a lot of people know..today is 520 day..means 我爱你~and coincidently,today is our 3rd month anniversary~ we didn't really celebrate..just went to Times Square to eat dinner..we actually thought of watching movie..but too bad we didn't watch because of the time problem..The stupid dumb dumb wanted to buy dvd to watch at home..is the movie we watched on 1st of April..XD which is the day we let people FFK..Can't believe we just did that for our anniversary..sorry I didn't plan anything well today..but I hope we can enjoy ourselves on 30th May..^^

HAPPY 3RD MONTH ANNIVERSARY
520
I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment