Sunday, October 3, 2010

3rd October


It's Sunday and I have nowhere to go..such a pathetic day..Woke up at almost 12pm..first thing to do,turned on my netbook..FACEBOOK! As usual, the first thing I did is check someone's profile..It made me wondering..Why need to be like this? Ignore me and live happily..Friends? Is this what you called FRIENDS? But now I don't have the time to bother about you anymore..I just wanna go on with my life now..It's over now~Don't worry..I won't turn back for you anymore..

I kinda enjoy my life these few days..Laugh and laugh and laugh! Thanks to my classmates..especially Ka Seng,Gordon,Ying Hao,Peggy,Priya and Sai Kit..feel very glad to have all of you by my side..and obviously..my love,Sok yee~and Kei..without you all I'll be living with the deads..

Need to start studying for today..NEVER LOSE MY SCHOLARSHIP!
I'll prove to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment