Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blankly


I stared blankly at you, already that far away
It seemed like you would turn back again to look
I thought if I cried now, it might really become farewell
So I pretended to be calm and let you go


I thought about asking you not to go
But I couldn't say anything because of your cold expression
And just watched

I stared blankly at you, already that far away
It seemed like you would turn back again to look
I hated myself for just crying like that
Turn back the time
I want to go back to when I didn't know you

I can now see you far away
I couldn't move one step
Don't leave me behind
Come back to me
Please turn around once

We loved, you wanted me like crazy
I can't believe you're turning your back on me now
It was nice, we were happy to the point of tears
Our beautiful memories
At some point flow down my cheeks
It seems like I'm crying, tears are flowing
It seems like I have to let you go now

No comments:

Post a Comment