Friday, October 15, 2010

Fucking idiot


Realised how stupid I am..My mind is full of so many questions that I wouldn't able to ask you.. "LOVE" seriously..are you really in love with me before? I heard too many things..that I'm kinda realised that..I'm just a toy..when you need it,you'll find it..but when you don't need it..you don't fucking care about it..After broke up with me..I don't think that you'll be very very sad like I do.. The reason that broke up with me? oOo! Just tell me that you found someone like your ex..that you always love until you die..Just tell me that..I'm just a toy used to satisfy your time..I always believed in you..no matter what others said..I still thinks that "You're not that kind of people.You won't treat me like that." How idiot I am? Definitely totally an idiot..Told me you love me..you miss me..it's that a lie too? I don't know I still can believe in you or not..You don't even love me..but I still believes and waits for your return..I'm totally a FUCKING IDIOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment