Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20th


It's 20th of July..It's the day where we start our life together..I remember how we celebrated our 1st month,2nd and 3rd..although we can't celebrate our 4th and 5th month together..I believe we still remember every moment we spent together..no matter how far we are..no matter how long we've been apart..we still didn't forget about each other and still keep giving each other support.. Although there's a lot of thing happened between us, I'm glad that we learn to forgive, tolerate and trust each other everytime..because of our trust for each other..we still together until now..i hope this trust will never end so that we will stay together forever..I know it's too early to say that..haha! I hope everything that we've been through will bring us happy ending..I still remember how we struggle because of my family matter..but I really glad that I didn't give up on you..

"You are the best girl ever in my life that who could understand me more.."
~hope I will be the best girl in your life forever~

Never give up my love one!
HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY

~miss your hugs~

loveyousomuch

No comments:

Post a Comment