Sunday, July 25, 2010

Almost


I almost lose you..
I almost can't have you by my side..
I almost can't hold you..
I almost can't hug you..
I almost can't have you in my life..

I know I can't be the best for you..
I know I'm not the one..
I know I can't be the one..

But I really hope one day I can be the one..
until the day..
you must tell me because this really mean a lot to me..

Although words are hurt..
I can bear the pain..
because I wouldn't wanna lose you..

I don't have the strength to let go..
all the memories you had with me..
maybe it's not the best for you..
but it really means a lot for me..

I try my best for you..
You need to try my best for me too..
I don't know what else I can ask from you..
because you are too good to me too..

I will never let go..
until the day if you want me to..


1 comment: