Thursday, July 22, 2010

Break record


Throughout my this whole life, this is the first time used RM2 in a day..and this continuous for 3 days..I ate bread every morning..bring bread to college for lunch..my dinner is maggi sometimes..and Sok Yee's homemade mee from Kuantan.. I decided to use as less as possible because of my room problem..I don't want to give more burden to my beloved mummy.. So basically, I used RM150 for this month..isn't it miracle? I cant believe I can use RM150 for one month..I'm kinda proud..haha! Having financial problem banyak susah..SO GOOD if I'm living in a rich family..stop dreaming angel!

I think because of my selfishness..I gave a lot of problem to a person..me and sok yee actually deicided to rent a room on the third floor..but yesterday I found better room! And I found out that it's located on the same floor with Jian Yang and those ma lat lou's condo! So, we decided to choose that room over the third floor room..we said sorry to her..I know she also will having difficulty to find people..but so sorry..I need to do that for my family..but I never knew KL people so childish..guess what she sms to us? "I'll curse you both from now on".. Omg! How many years old are you? I know we did wrong..but this is too childish dude~no eyes wan see already~xD

Well..this not really related..I just wanna say I miss him very much! Still wondering when can I see him~=( but it's ok..! I'll bear it till the end! ^^
~miss you~

Still can't believe it~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment