Sunday, July 25, 2010

25th July


Yesterday night I'd been thinking..all those things that you said to me..seriously, I don't know that's a good thing or bad thing..It's good that nothing happen between us..the bad thing is now only I know who's the one you love deeply..It's keep playing in my mind..I don't know what will happen in the future..I'm kinda scared what if one day..one day she appears back in your life? Maybe there's nothing that we can really committed to..maybe there's really no forever.. If there is, please show me some miracle..I know life is not as simple as I think..

Preventing myself to get hurt..I won't put you as my priority anymore..I hope you know what I mean..My priority is my family..my mum,brother and sister and of course my beloved father..but you are still an important person in my life..a person who is irreplaceable..

Hope that everything will stay the same..although there's something that I will never forget..
~I will love you just like the way you love me~

1 comment:

  1. glad u understand me... just wish everything will be ok.. love ya..

    ReplyDelete