Thursday, July 29, 2010

This Room


It's 12:36am now..we're just finish packed our things..the room seems so blank now..can't believe we'll move out from this room started from tomorrow..I'm happy to move to our new condo..because those crazy freaks stayed at the same floor with us..I can go there play whenever I feel lonely..but this room reminds me a lot of my memories with him..we play,we sleep,we talk,we shout,we sing, and did a lot of thing~well, memories are just memories..we cant find them back in our future life..kinda miss the time when you're around me..or I'm around you..haha! Besides that, Shu Min won't stay with me anymore~T.T I'll be very miss her..although sometimes she sounds like a mum..but she made us feel a lot of happiness and always do random stuff that made us laughed..Must visit me always o~don't miss me too much..! Hope you enjoy yourself at your new home!

~this Friday! Kuantan I'm coming!~

No comments:

Post a Comment