Friday, July 30, 2010

30th July


I can't wait to go back! I miss everything there! Haha! At last I packed all my things to Nina's house..it's tiring but I think the guys are more tired than me..need to thanks to Sok Yee's mum's godson? LOL! He's a nice guy..too bad I'm not single..haha! just joking~now, I'm lying on my thin mattress at the living room..I can't sleep..maybe I slept too much this afternoon..but tomorrow I need to go college at 8am..T.T I can't go back to the room anymore..kinda feel sad though..there's so much memories there..but I hope that my new room can give me new memories too..well, I hope it will be happy memory~

Kinda happy that he called me..hah~I know he will seldom call me already..but I know everything will be fine..hearing Han Geng's new song now..I love this part of the lyric :

"如果没遇见你会怎样
是否能看见这片天空
你一直默默陪在我的身旁
教会我坚强
在下雨天我为你撑伞
记得那次我湿了右肩
把你沪在心跳的这一边"

Need to sleep now..good nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment