Saturday, June 26, 2010

26/6


I thought everything will turn out right this morning..but ONE message just turn everything upside down..well..not everything..

I dunno why I want to put so high hope on it..maybe I'm eager to see him..more than he wanna see me..hmm.,just got a bit disappointed..from last Saturday..I thought I will see him..till this Saturday..I understand that he's been busy..I really do..It's not that I'm not satisfied or sad..It's just like you will expect that thing will happen..at last it didn't..I'm not sad..just disappointed..

Luckily, I got 2 lovely room mates..we went shopping for almost 4 hours..bought some clothes today..my feet are tired..T.T the most annoying thing that happened is the stupid bus..that's the worst bus ride ever! That fat ass woman so no manner! She just pushed everyone~ ==" I'm like "excuse me~?"

Hmm..It's fun but the same time..it's quite hmm..whatever..

No comments:

Post a Comment