Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time is ticking


It's already Thursday..time passed so fast..still got 3 more days left in Kuantan.. I just can't wait till Saturday but I don't want time ends so fast..Tomorrow night Tak Min,Hau Hui they all will be back..Can't wait for them to come back..seriously,since I went to KL..I seldom see them..everyone is busy with their own things..so,can't to wait to hang out with them! They're the BEST! I also can't wait my dumb dumb to come back!! Hope his photo shoot and interview goes well..~

Can't believe my dumb dumb now being control by his agent..Need to congrats him!!
~CONGRATULATION MY DUMB DUMB~
but this means..he's no longer as free as before..I wonder what will happen if one day he got famous..will it be like those Korean dramas?? Hmm..I think too much..XD happy for him because he got what he want now.. ^^

~MISS YOU~



No comments:

Post a Comment