Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last day in Hometown


Today is the last day in Kuantan..will miss all my friends~Yeeven..Chii Chung..Yaw Yih..Jeffrey..Bryan..Yit Yee..Jo Ann..and others! Thanks to Chii Chung for letting me play his mini instant camera~this 2 weeks in Kuantan..left me happy,sad and even bored memories.. Happy memories with all my friends and my dear..sad memories..can't remember~haha! And bored memories is BORED! But still enjoyed myself..
Hmm..miss him so much! Kinda regret didn't go back to KL on thursday..:( But it' ok! Still got chance to meet him..be patient AnGel! Hope he can get through it like I did..and hope he will fit in well when he go to UiTM..love wishes from me~^^

Everything will be different now..will miss him..

All the best..!
Happy Fathers' Day
Happy 4th Month Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment