Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29/6

This few days I kinda felt annoyed by my friend..She kept saying that I'm lazy..well,although I am..but she isn't hardworking also! I just found out that she seldom study at home..but when she said about me..she feels like she's very hardworking and bla bla bla..when I studied at Yam Yam Park just now,she said,"Why you want study? Don't study larh~" I'm like WTH..I study none of your business la~aduii! Seriously,if I can turn back time..I rather not mix with her..she's not weird like Sok Yee's friend..but when she talks,her words macam ada maksud tersirat~please..if you want to say something..just say it out bravely! Sad when talking bout her..haiz..

Another news is Jia Iaw gonna move in this Sunday..hope everything will works up well..get along well..and hope she will fit in into this room well..our room is kinda messy..haha! Since after holiday,we all just lazy to clean up our room..and we don't have time for that now..

TEST is coming soon..why I feel lazy?? :( Need to study!! But still feel lazy..I for already revised for Chemistry and Biology chapter 1~still got a lot to go!! TT

Hmm..he went to matrix in Gambang! Hope he will come KL on Saturdays and Sundays..well, not every weekend..Wanna see him so bad~almost 2 weeks already..miss him! Hope he'll do well and have fun there!


No comments:

Post a Comment