Saturday, June 19, 2010

R.I.P.


He went to Kelantan yesterday to see his grandma who was admitted to hospital..This morning he called me and said that his grandma was better and can come out from the hospital..I felt relieved.. but just now..he called..his grandma was gone..I got a shocked..I dunno what should I say.. I faced before losing someone who is important in my life..I know how he feels..but I just can't say anything..I just listened he's crying..I know he need to calm down..when I heard him cry..my heart was losing it's emotion..I really hope I can be by his side now..wish he can face this toughly..

Dead is not in our hands..is in God's hand..God wants them to be by his side..
Don't worry..I think God will take good care of everyone who is not in our world..

This really reminds me when my dad was gone..Although I cried,but I try to put a smile on my face when the ceremony was held..Everytime I talked about my dad, I was smiling because I believe my dad wouldn't want me and my family sad..All that's left in my mind is those happy memories of me and my dad..everyone will goes through it..it depends how you face it.. gtg now..

Love,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment