Sunday, June 6, 2010

6th June


Currently in Kuantan now..

What I did yesterday~? My family and I went shopping for my little niece Man Yee..Can't believe I didn't see her for one month only..and she knows how to walk dy!! HAHA! She so cute~but we all like to 'manja' her dy..haiz~XD On that night, I went yc with my 姐妹..well..of course we talked a lot of crap..chit chat here and there..lol! Saw my lovely Mun Wei and Catherine..miss them so much~ too bad the stupid Shu Min late..she missed out a lot of thing..LOL! I think that's the end for yesterday...

Hmm..what I did today? Let me think..XD This morning woke up 9+..need to accompany my mum go eat dinner...got some bad thing happen int he morning..and I don't feel like talking about it.. After that, I hang out in my brother's room the whole afternoon..3pm dated Sok Yee go window shopping..At night watched Nightmare on Elm Street with Sok and my dear.. seriously, the movie is shocking..! Watched half way, my dear need to go back..:( left me alone with my fearing heart..thank god got Sok there..haha! Later we went to Brands Outlet..saw some cure t shirt..so decided to but couple T! XD Is it weird if girl buys for boy? Well..don't care bout it because I already bought it..haha! Now..just waiting for a day to give him this T-shirt~^^


Nice?? ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment