Friday, June 25, 2010

Now I realised


Been thinking about a lot of things..my love life,my future and my career..

Yesterday during my Biology Tutorial class, my tutorial teacher told us a story whereby at last you need to choose your choice which will lead you to your future's aim..maybe it's true maybe it's not.. well, my result was I'm more to my love life..I think it's true..for me..but I still dunno what will happen in the future..maybe something happen and make everything change..

What will happen to my love life? Seriously, I just want to have a simple life..I don't want my husband is a millionaire or billionaire..although I love money..but what if my husband spend more time on how to make billions of money than taking care of his own family? Hmm...

Dunwan talk to much bout love life..xD
Nurse..really is the career I aim for? Well..90% yes..because that's the job which I can find job easily and the income is not bad..but I really scared I can't go through this A Level..I can't say it's hard or easy..what if I flung the exams..? I think I won't..sometimes,I will feel burden.. because my family were putting high hopes on me..I'm a human too..sometimes I just feel tired of studying or looking at those notes..actually I'm a very lazy person..obviously~I just dunno why I can get 8As in SPM..I didn't even studied properly..will it be better if I did less well in SPM? Maybe they won't put so high hopes on me? I just scared if one day I did not do well and let them disappointed..what will happen? Can't think more than that..~

Now I realised..life is damn hard..all those decision I make now will lead to my future..it's either good or bad..it's hard when I can't tell this to anyone..talk to my family? They will understand me? Will my mum will stop her nagging about..everything? Especially "Study first larh..pak to when oso can wan ma~" ==" it's 2010 now..talk to my friends? One word,"serious??" Talk to him? Nah~he's busy..don't want to annoy him..said about annoy this word..I'm kinda sad when people said I'm annoying..although I am..but I found out that..I'm not annoying in college..trying to change? I don't know..a lot of people said I need to change..seriously,if I changed..you all will treat me like before? Is that the AnGel that you guys want?If you all think that's better for me, I'll change for your sake..

o.0 Suddenly write till this topic..just gonna stop here..tired..+ sleepy..

No comments:

Post a Comment