Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You know deep inside your heart


I LOVE YOU

Although it's just 3 months plus..I really hope that this relationship will last until we grow old..
I know you don't like my childish character..I try myself to change it..seriously..I also don't like it..but I dunno why it grew on me..I know I can control it..just dunno why I acted like that..I'm sorry dear~

If our relationship can maintain till 10 years after,I will think that..but make sure you got your own car and your own house..haha! I know you always wanted to have your own talk show..add oil!! I'll support you no matter what!! If you got any problem must tell me ok? I don't like you put it in your heart..

I'm sorry if I make you angry..I'm sorry if I make you sad..I'm sorry if I make you worried..

~will always love you~

love,
Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment